It is the belief of the Mohave County Probation Department that all victims should be treated with fairness, dignity, and respect. It is our goal to provide all victims with accurate and timely information. 

Victim Rights Coordinators (VRC) are responsible for notifying victims of juvenile and adult cases of all court hearings and changes in case status. In order for our VRC to keep victims informed of court cases, we ask that victims, who choose to opt-in, keep the VRC advised of any changes in mailing address, email address, or phone number. 

The Victim Impact Statement is the victim's chance to explain to the Court how they were affected by the crime and have their voice heard. Please submit your statement to the department within the requisite timeframe. 

To recover monetary damages, a written restitution request must be submitted by the victim before the defendant or juvenile is sentenced. Losses must be clearly documented with copies of receipts and/or bills. Losses include property damages, medical expenses, funeral costs, or other uninsured expenses. Pain, suffering, and punitive damages are not eligible for restitution and must be recovered through a civil court proceeding.

If you are seeking or receiving restitution, your address and phone number must be kept current with the Clerk of the Superior Court, 415 E. Spring Street, Kingman, Arizona 86402. You may also contact them at (928) 753-0713 ext. 4344 or mail them at P.O. Box 7000. Please reference the case number when contacting the Clerk's Office.


For more information, you may contact the VRC at

Click here to obtain the victim rights survey.

Victim's Center - English

Victim's Center - Spanish